Thursday, October 25, 2012

A New Start

Well, readers, it's been a very long time since I published an update. But I wanted to tell you that I'd moved to The Liveaboard Takes the Suburbs. I moved in with my boyfriend a few months ago and Misty Rose has gone back to her much quieter life without a roommate.

We did not sell her -- she still sits in her old berth, where she is very comfortable (especially without all of my stuff crammed into every available cranny.)

Thank you for your support and friendship during the years I lived aboard. You collectively encouraged me and kept me going when I didn't think I could continue in whatever freezing winter, boiling summer or strange situation I found myself in and I thank you for it.

Living aboard was an amazing and wonderful experience and one I'm thankful for -- and it is certainly a period of time I'll never forget.

I hope to see you at the new blog where you can read about my efforts to re-acclimate to life on land!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete